• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 and Photoshop Elements 11 disc installation

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new pc, Windows 10. Trying to install Photoshop Elements 11 from disc. After typing serial number, I'm told:

The wizard was interupted before Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 could be installed. Your system has not been modified. 
I don't even know what that means. Could someone tell me what I need to do and exactly what I need to download so that I can install this?
Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two ideas that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10
-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window
-and/or select Run as Administrator to assign FULL Windows permissions
-also https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that doesn’t work, try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's bordeline not supported anymore.  It was released 8 years ago....    

Whatyou need to do?  Buy the  latest version, and toss your version 11  disc in the garbage.  You'r just going to end up banging your head on a wall trying to get it to work, if it does work- it wil. be on it's last gasp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines