• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 Home version

Advocate ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MS's plan is/was to rollout Win10 updates bit by bit, not en masse, which wasn't a bad decision.  Being patient doesn't bother me but I'm beginning to wonder if anyone else was still at version 1809 like me.  I was hoping to have a newer laptop ready for primetime tomorrow when this Win 7 machine comes offline due to end of support.  Not intending to start a Win 10 thread by asking .. some yes's or no's will be fine.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tomorrow is supposed to be the last day for WIN7 updates. However, the program will still function afterwards. MS will not support it any longer, however.

I came across this, which may may be of interest to you:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/you-can-still-upgrade-to-windows-10-for-free-heres-h...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, thanks hatstead.  Which version to you have installed if using Win 10? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been running Windows 7 and purchased a new computer (WIN10) + monitor at the end of last week. The base of the monitor was defective, and Best Buy replaced the entire package this morning. I shall attempt to install my old PSE version, though I am resigned to the fact that it may not function properly on a modern operating system.

The new computer is really fast  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines