• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace window is too large for macbook

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question is not about resizing the image, just the Elements window itself, including the tool options section. I cannot get the overall size of the Photoshop Elements 2020 window to fit within the vertical screen space of my 13" macbook air. By dragging the window to the left, I was able to resize the window to fit horizontally, but the bottom of my tools information is cut off, and I cannot resize the window to fit vertically. I can see everything if I'm connected to my external monitor, but, for instance, the text tool information section is cut off just above the size portion if I am tryin to work on just the macbook. How do I get this screen view the to fit within the space of my screen? I cannot get the sizing handles to show at the corner or bottom, only at the side.

I'm using Mojave, which is why I had to update from Photoshop Elements 10 in the first place, and there are so many changes, but this one has me flummoxed. Please do not recommend going to Catalina. 

I'm sure the solution is simple, but I sure don't see it. Thank you to anyone who can resolve this issue for me.

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Click on the Green Maximize button in the upper left to fit the pse 2020 interface to your screen.

max.jpg

max2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on the Green Maximize button in the upper left to fit the pse 2020 interface to your screen.

max.jpg

max2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines