Zuletzt verwendet löschen

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leider finde ich auch in Aktuellen Update 2021 nicht die Funktion um die Liste der "Zuletzt verwendet Dateien" zu löschen in der Deutschen Version. Adobe Photoshop Elements Version: 19.0 (20210126.m.155261) x64

Für jede Hilfe wäre ich dankbar.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 15, 2021
MichelBParis Adobe Community Professional , Feb 15, 2021
Set your preferences in the following menu: Edit >> preferences, second options line, "saving" and choose the number of recently used files to keep. I did a short test, and it seems that setting it to zero will do what you want. (and don't hesitate to write in German: if other members don't understand it, they use the online translator).

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the list will be deleted if you reset the preferences file.  Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.  All other preferences you have chosen will also be deleted.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.02.14_15h08m15s_000_SnapCollage.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nodope AUTHOR
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt reply.

But that's not quite what I was looking for. So i delete all my settings.I just want to clear the list. Best not to have it created.

Unfortunately I have the support search no solution found. 😞 

Sorry my bad english. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set your preferences in the following menu:

Edit >> preferences, second options line, "saving" and choose the number of recently used files to keep.

I did a short test, and it seems that setting it to zero will do what you want.

(and don't hesitate to write in German: if other members don't understand it, they use the online translator).

Recent Files-1.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nodope AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was exactly that! Many many thanks! 🙂

This function has been hidden very well.

I found the old setting better..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines