Adobe Customer Service

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who else found the so-called customer chat service extremely curt & cold?

TOPICS
Praise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've heard some very good reports about users' experiences with Adobe Customer Care representatives recently. Obviously it all depends on whether your problem is resolved satisfactorily or not 🙂

Are you talking about a phone call to an Adobe Customer Cre representative or the online chat service? If it's the latter, don't forget you are initially talking to a virtual assistant (i.e. a computer program). You can bypass these opening virtual exchanges by typing AGENT, which should get you connected to a human customer care representative straightaway.

If you could post some more details about your experience, I'd be really interested in hearing where you felt Adobe got it wrong. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Phil

I believe they were humans. I found them rude, curt or whatever you can describe about folks who don't care at all about your concerns. Basically I wanted to know why my PS Express App was not allowing me to do the same procedures I have used for years for free. Every time I open it, it try's to get me to buy a "premium" version. I can't use now. The bot/human said "It's called an upgrade" that's why. I tried to reason with "it" as to why now when it's been free for years on my phone. It said basically "what do you expect"? 

I didn't find that answer to be warm & fuzzy or even trying to convince me of the benefits of new great upgrade... just snarky saying maybe I need to learn more about PS. I've used this plus the $1000 versions on my Mac for years! 

My other question was about why my subscription  from a friend's Apple Family account for PS Express wasn't working. I got the answer "One person, one account". I asked for clarification & it repeated "We don't do that, talk to Apple". 

That sums up my feeling about chat other than it took sifting through link after link to get to chat. 
I'm glad you found them to be pleasant but I'll never bother with those bots again. 
Thanks for your interest.

B.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits