Adobe Lightroom Ps Express - iOS 12 app

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for help with Ps Expressl and please pardon my ignorance. Ps Express was working fine until now. When editing, I was able to see the changes on the photo I’m editing but recently, the there is a copy of the original photo hidden behind the original photo and all the changes I make is happening on that photo and I can’t seek the changes because the edited photo is hidden behind the original photo. I hope I explained myself here. 7C2BC05E-E71C-4067-8C7B-6CC0CF44F292.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think this was temporary bug (I don't see it myself anymore). And it was present only when PSx was used as editing extension inside Apple Photos. Remember you can always use PSx as standalone app and still edit photos in Apple Photos Library - just remember in PSx settings to deselect "Save as copy" in sharing settings. This will make PSx to save edits non-destructively in Library without making  additional copies (iOS will ask each time if you want to modify photo - it is ok, change is non-destructive and can be always reverted like any other edit).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits