Anyone else fall for the Adobe Scam where it says 3 days to cancel and then you can't?

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... three days ago I tried the PS Express for iPhone three day trial. I went to cancel it from my subscriptions and not only am I being charged for the yearly plan - they are charging me for the monthly plan too. Oh! And I can't cancel either of them. 

Next question is ... how do get to send a message to cancel it? My online adobe account does not show my purchases on my phone so I cannot manage them there. Seriously? Hey Adobe! Consolidate my accounts into one account please. It's the same login . It's the same credit card. Your system should see that my desktop and mobile accounts are the same and populate with all of the pertinent information. I should be able to your error from my desktop.

Adobe does not provide a way to interface with customer service and billing from their subscription setting in Apple ID. They COULD do that. It's an easy thing to provide customers. They DON'T do it because they want to effing grab your money and keep it when they do not deserve it.

BTW - PsX for iPhone PSucks. 

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?