Beta version disappeared

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have a feature on the Photoshop Express app where I could select the subject/background and edit them separately. Went on a few days ago and it had disappeared. Tried signing in to different accounts and been trying to fix it but not sure how. I think I had the beta version but I’m not sure how to get this again? I’m on iOS 12.1 and the app version is 7.0.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app in between ?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it seems to be working today but the feature disappears sometimes and

I have to keep trying to reinstall the app until it shows up again.

Alicia

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have unfortunately never had this beta version! My other half did have it for 1 day and it disappeared the next. Very frustrating, this mask feature sounds great and with me using the app daily sometimes for hours would be great to test out. any help to getting the mask feature would be great. Tried the whole uninstalling sign out etc etc

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits