Can I "connect" two photos on iPhone PE?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning --

I have a simple goal that seems to not have a simple (or at least not intuitive) solution that I can find:

I have two screenshots that I want to stack one on top of the other to effectively make one longer screenshot. All I want to do is have pic 1 at the top of the frame and pic 2 at the bottom of the frame and merge the two into one image.

The closest I've been able to get is to bring the second image in layered right on top of the first image, but of course that isn't what I need.

Can anyone walk me though how to do that? It's the most recent version of PE on the App Store and I have an iPhone 11, if that helps with anything.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not familiar with the App Store version, but on the computer version you could create a new blank file of the proper canvas size and then drag the other layers into it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And another clior root treacks traing must choos my personeling and plz adob this fill on inagureatoring perriords thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, thanks, that's part of the reason I'm confused with the mobile version, because I'm not seeing that same option available. But I wasn't sure if it just isn't possible for some reason or I wasn't seeing it or if there was another way to swing it. 

Seems I'll have to go with a different approach than using the PE app.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits