Can no longer access my Lightroom photos on express

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update, I can no longer access my Lightroom photos in Express.  I’ve tried updating, uninstalling and reinstalling.  I’ve tried turning off access to my regular photos (ones taken with cell phone). I open express, click on Assets, click on Lightroom, and I get the little turning circle of hell that never stops.  And yes, I am signed in with my Adobe ID.  Please help me access my Lightroom photos once again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karenl,

Sorry to hear that, are you able to see the images here? Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Have you tried checking the internet connection?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This does not help. I can see all my photos in Lightroom. I can’t see them in Photoshop express in my IPad. And yes, of course I’m connected to the internet. This only began to happen since the update. Photoshop express needs an internal fix for this bug.

Sincerely;

Karen Linsley, M.A., CPP, Cr.Photog.

www.imageangels.com

530-906-9336

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits