Can Not Log into Adobe PhotoShop Express

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the the following Error "Your computer seems to be offline. Please check your internet and try again" when I try to log into Photoshop Express App.  I downloaded the App from the Microsoft App Store .  I am part of the Windows insider program Fast Ring Teir running the Windows 10 version vb release 18999 on a Dell Inspiron Laptop 5520 A17.  Access to internet is through Wifi.  All other programs and browsers (Chrome, Edge, Opera) work.  I checked the Microsoft Firewall and the Application has permissions for inbound and outboud traffic.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I was wondering if you were able to resolve the issue by applying the latest updates.

I also would like to suggest, that if you've downloaded the app from the Microsoft Store, right-click on the photoshop express .exe file and see if there is a tickbox unchecked that says "unblock".

If it is blank tick the box and click OK. See if it helps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits