Can’t figure out hashtags

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello all. 
I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit and add hashtags to the photos you post on the app. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! 
Melissa

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for reaching out. We're here for assistance.

Would you mind sharing more details on what you are trying to do? Do you want to add hashtags "#" on Instagram for the images edited in Photoshop Express? Where are you trying to post the edited photos? Which version of Photoshop Express do you use? It will be beneficial if you can explain it in a more detailed way so that we can try and check it on our end.

Hope to hear from you soon. We're here to help, just need some more info.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello there.

I have the current update

Okay so I have attached screenshots of what I mean - 

-So the first pic shows PS Express app on the first page you see when opening also known as “HOME” located on the bottom left.

-The second located on the bottom righthand named “DISCOVER” This is where the pics people posts are at. Notice the number of hashtags #. When you post a pic they automatically add the hashtag freetoremix

-still on the discover area. If you look in the top right hand corner - click it and you will open up  profile and photos that I have edited and

posted.

Hopefully these will assist in your understanding.

Thanks again

68D13AD0-72EC-4728-9538-16F45D363CE2.jpeg

652C12E1-7D8C-4244-9B41-E493AA497890.jpeg

E82756F0-9EC8-416B-8243-21B8273B842F.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits