Create, Use Custom Watermark in Photoshop Express for Android?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create a custom text watermark to use in PS Express on my Android phone (NOT my full PS, where I know how to do it). It's not practical to manually type, resize, tweak, tweak, tweak manually for every single photo. I set PS Express preferences to use a watermark and added the text, but don't see it on the image. 

What are the exact steps in the Android PS Express app to create a custom watermark to re-use over and over again quickly?

For example:

Add "copyright Whatever Company . www.whatever.com" (preferably in two lines, but even single line would be ok)

Set font and size and color

Change opacity to 60%

Align to bottom right

Save as a custom watermark somehow, to  use repeatedly (re-positioning is fine, but need type set)

After creating it, how do I quickly add it to an image?

Thank you for explanations. I've been using a single-focus watermarking app but would prefer to use PS Express if at all possible.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Android , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Please have a look at this article to know how you can add watermark to an image in Photoshop Express; https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/photoshop-express-help.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits