exporting my saved Themes

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after I create a nice theme on my phone with photoshop express can i save it as a template somewhere so i can use it in photoshop on my computer?

TOPICS
How to , Import and share , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amber you can save all your art in Ceative Cloud and use it as your storage space to move from there to where you want. good luck!! 
Kaatje_Ronzin. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I don't let all my libraries sync to my laptop then I cannot access them in photoshop or anywhere else but the internet 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I pay extra for 2 TB storage in cloud. But when I let it synce fully it overloads my computer. I have tested this six times now. I reset my computer and first think I do is download creative cloud to get photoshop. Then I let it synce to my D drive which is five gigs and it still overloads my main hardrive. So for the first time l didn't add cloud desktop and worked from the website which is extremely difficult 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits