Freeing up Storage Space

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been using PShop Express for a while now (great product btw) looking in the app preference there’s an indicator that’s reading around 72% full.

The question I have is how to free up some of that space? I tried deleting some of the images that show when the app opens but that didn’t reflect in the storage space left.

thanks in advance

Richard

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're having the exact same issue. Did you find out anything on this? I can only see 3 files in the Your Work section of the icloud website, which doesn't jive with the fact that we have 75% of 100GB taken up. I see on the Photoshop App that we're exceeding storage, but I can't find where to delete files from the App! 

This seems like it should be pretty easy, but I'm finding it really hard to figure out what's going on. Any help would be appreciated.

cheers,

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@richardk2016 wrote:

I’ve been using PShop Express...

Moved from Photoshop to Photoshop Express.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits