Have I been charged for Photoshop Express?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I downloaded Photoshop Express today from my Adobe account. It said it was 'Available in your plan', and didn't give me any details about fees. However now I see it says it's charged via my Apple account. My Apple account doesn't show any purchases, though. Can someone tell me if it's free or not, please? Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question. Did you ever get an answer? It shows up as "Available in your plan" for me as well and was wondering if there is a charge. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Express is free.  I have it installed on a phone, tablet and Windows laptop.   If I remember right, a few more features can "turn on" if you are logged into your plan.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bill. I think the concern is from a past situation where it appeared something was part of my plan was actually a trial. Looks like that issue has been sorted out.

Warren

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@defaultkv1kgbopar1y  and @GraceUnfolding 

Billing questions need to go to Adobe Customer Care.

Contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 
or send a tweet to @AdobeCare for support.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits