How do I add tag lines to bottom of photos? Photoshop Express

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to save myself a few steps.  I generally bring my photos into Indesign to drop in my logo and taglines, export to Photoshop for some resizing, save copies to a folder, etc....  Im trying to find a way to maybe do all this directly on my phone without going through these extra steps.  I downloaded Photoshop Express on my Android and it seems to have what I want almost.

I presaved my logo and tagline as a single PNG and placed in my Adobe Library.  When I import it as a watermark in Express, It doesnt bring it in at what should be actual size.  Although I can increase the size, its still wont go as large as I want,  Is there something Im missing or is this just how Express works?

If I am not explaining things well, please see the below images as an example...

Photoshop Express, Incorrect:

PSX_20190610_222022.jpg

Photoshop Desktop, Correct:

I Cant Drive 55 temp.jpg

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound right, have you tried going into Photoshop Express's Preferences > Add Watermark, then tried changing the size using the slider?

Try adding a text watermark and see if you get different results.

Please let us know if it helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding text will go across the whole bottom easily.  I've tried resizing a

graphic different ways but it seems like it will only fill the width of the

white box like in the attached preview screen

cHbYpGtS43lKH4s9prR9wZYI5RUaErymzHFt6J09D5hN9mFPhUxW64NyQMdMaEG0lB19lTxSMAybwEbSZTMszmQ76OqcW1EWkerEyXB8tqmoVn8QWrwmiEtOdiwje-yT8cyQ_nSjA7dKjexsnXBK7mzGIAJeci2fD1wGD4ueyc6Z4_LnSUZmBe8toYzOAUxOfWDRBjdLamY-ymqKdiCLfDS9J4B8iuYV7HUpQqmN0Xsu3UwVHh1iw0FCiY5Ii0m7b8asV5pUo2LhhccE5h5fFHctxtUFfdnrh0WWnJhgZO1jU5szSctK9aPPCQw12SXsVjMYHXS8CIO1g8q99MuWLS52oUS3tsHiFvG_5v5Uq-OZerNVvSv-DB6GxoVY2YlC1JLr4CmBbBoEyYrcets4uBplO8okLNDr1kIHLsxKNWKKzwKfqnjOslB-p3IzE18ny89DWd0RJ9LWuKjHCMoTIwW1YxO1jRMwcgHPTCGB0xOq7AuBxf161XQbmVoKfULaaA-H2YNSNJCTce3_ZxIEB0opYkbRqJd2tyhNEzbRIadbL91lmIZAe80YHFCpVWfoRR_j_6_WCYVgqUwF5afh0id-EdRttfBMPSF-UkdqiF5OcZBqp5CFyv8KW3r6KN7JJ_LFntDQ1Ke4tkL7k8QzRmHeagAmONRIwsv7MNfwQCVmPJUS5twDV49BvH9ehCkyLWft5wXUQL4GGZ0q-dVl9hJr=s250-k-rw-no

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I pretty much gave up and assume there just is no way.  I just ended up remaking my watermark to fit in the corner anyway.

This lead to another question though.  I have 2 watermarks now.  1 justified to the left, the other justified to the right.  I know how to add 1 watermark.  When I use a different photo, I may have to use the other watermark.  Each time, I have to go through the navigation to select it each time.  Is there a way to make both of my watermarks show up in the choices with all the other generic watermarks instead of just one at a time?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits