• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove parts of clothing using Photoshop Express

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get this app to work to where I can remove parts of the clothing I'm not using a computer I'm using my Android phone

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're here to help.

Which version of Photoshop Express and Android are you using? What are you trying to do?

Are you trying to Clone/Heal a particular area of the image?

It would be great if we could see what you're seeing. Please post a screen recording of what's happening, and we will help sort it out. Here are instructions for making a screen recording - https://bit.ly/3Fkf5Vd

We're here to help, just need some more info.

Thanks. 

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Penny Rena251702748ukw ,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your issue, and we're sorry to hear you're having problems restoring your subscription.

We are presently conducting an audit of old postings and came across your thread and were curious whether you could find a solution.

Occasionally it may happen that the auto cut-out cannot detect the intended section you wish to remove. If this occurs, kindly add or remove the needed areas using either the Smartcut feature or the Brush.

Please remember that we value you as a PS Express member and appreciate all your contributions to the PS Express community.

We are patiently looking forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I want to see who I imprisoned

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ramesh35628128d9fg,

We apologize for the frustration you experienced with our app. We appreciate your feedback and are continuously working to improve the user experience. Please let us know precisely what issue you encountered so that we can assist you better.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines