• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can’t log in to PS Express on my iPhone or iPad or any iOS device

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2023 Oct 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent over 2 hours with Adobe support on this issue, and nobody there could help me with this.

I can't log into PS Express on any iOS device why my Adobe account. The app works if I create a dummy free account, but I can't login with paid subscription account. In the 2 hours of support, here is what has been tried.

To be clear, it isn't my phone, this doesn't work with my iPad, iPhone, or my work iPhone.

always the error is "An error occurred while loggin in. Please try again after some time."

1) uninstall/reinstall the app - still can't login

2) uninstall/reinstall the Creative Cloud app on my devices

3) login with adobe username/password - no, added google login to my login - no, added facebook login to my login - no

I am currently subscribed to the Photography Plan, Adobe Stock, and inDesign. It states that my subscritions include Photoshop Express for Desktop, Mobile, and Web, yet it does not allow me to login with my account.

Support said that they are clueless, literally and figurativly, and that i should just use a dummy account, and then download/upload via iCloud or email to move files around.

If anybody has any suggestion, i'm at my wits end.

TOPICS
Download and install , iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

After 5 months, 1 week, and 1 day, my issue has been resolved. I'm pleased as punch. I'm still frutrated that it took 4 and a half months of support technicians who refused to look at what I had been saying all along, there is something wrong with my account. Indeed, there was something wrong with my account.

For anybody else reading this, in the end there for me there was nothing wrong with my phone, tablet, nothing wrong with my setup with social logins, it didn't matter the version of PS Expre

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @obwanknobi ,

We are sorry for your difficulties. I assume, there might be some issues with your Adobe account. I recommend you to please refer to the article link below to get help related to your Adobe account:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/account-password-sign-help.html

Once you follow the article and troubleshoot your account issue, please let me know if you are able to install the  Photoshop Express application and login without any issue.

We are here to help you and hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is something wrong with my account on the Adobe side, there is nothing wrong on my side. I've spent 5 hours  with Adobe support, I'VE RESET MY IPHONE TO FACTORY DEFAULTS, I've tried on 3 iPhones and an iPad. I can activate and use it on Andorid devices, I can use Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Lightroom. I cannot activate PS Express on iOS devices. I can use all Adobe products on MacOS and Windows 10 and 11, I have linked my account to Google and Facebook.

I still cannot activate Photoshop Express on iOS.

I cannot get anyone from Adobe to accept or even look at my account or the Adobe activation server to see why my account is rejected when activating PS Express.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you ever resolve this?? I'm having the exact same issue ;( 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatly no, I've been in contact with Adobe support on and off the last month with no resolution. Something they recently suggested that had no impact for me was to check the date/time settings. Make sure your iOS device is set to automatically adjust date/time to your location services. That also requires the date/time settings to have access to location services. Mine was all set to auto and access granted, but maybe that helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has gone from bad to worse, I have been in contact with Adobe support for 60 minutes now again today, the agents are refusing to reopen the ticket, I've been transferred 6 times.

Version 24.1.0 did not fix the login problems.

Adobe support has become hostile and unprofessional, I am a paying customer for Photoshop Express Premium, and after 3 months I am still unable to use the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. It is not an account problem on my end, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. It won't even let me put my account information into the app to try to sign in.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, your picture is the same thing I get. I still have a ticket open, I've sent videos of it not working to support, they've logged into my computer to evaluate my account on my computer. it is very frustrating because support keeps coming back that it is something about my device, but I've tried now on 7 separate iOS devices, iPhone 7, iPad Pro gen2, iPad Air gen4, iPad mini 6, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, assoicated with 4 different Apple IDs, its the same result.

I'm waiting for them to respond to my latest email, I'll update this post once I have more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. There is no way for me to login to my Adobe account - none of the login pages work. I was previously logged in with a corporate account provided by my work - I have left the job and so this account was deactivated. I wonder if this has anything to do with it? Perhaps something in the Adobe apps or iOS thinks I'm still logged in on this previous account? So frustrating....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same issue, but with iPhone 14.  Any news on this?

Not much help from Adobe support. After asking my question, the agent leaves the conversation. This has happen twice now.

Happy holidays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke to someone in support late last week who said they have identified the issue, and it will be resolved in the next release of PS Express for iOS. I think he said it would be 24.x, can't remember what x number it was. He also didn't know how long, but he said it will be included in the next release. Fingers crossed it fixes it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2023 Dec 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your reply. Much appreciated & I'll cross my fingers then. Hopefully Adobe will fix it soon & a refund. I can see you have been struggling with this for a while now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2023 Dec 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to solve it by logging into my Adobe account in the browser. Then linking the account to Apple ID from there. And then log in to the app using Apple ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely YES!!  :DDD
Really thanks, @inchident !!

Summary:
- In the Adobe website I changed the Main email (Adobe ID) from *****.privaterelay.appleid.com by my Apple ID myname@mydomain.com. Done.

Detail:
I did exactly this:
- I uninstalled PS Express from iPhone and iPad. Both devices use Apple ID myname@mydomain.com.
- In the browser I entered in https://account.adobe.com/profile with the *****.privaterelay.appleid.com.
- I tried to change Main email (Adobe ID) by my Apple ID email (myname@mydomain.com) but unluckily this address was already in use in another Adobe account.
- I closed session and opened again https://account.adobe.com/profile using myname@mydomain.com. In this account I changed the Main email (Adobe ID) by myname2@mydomain2.com letting free myname@mydomain.com in Adobe.
- I closed session and opened again https://account.adobe.com/profile using *****.privaterelay.appleid.com.
- I tried to change Main email (Adobe ID) by my Apple ID email (myname@mydomain.com) and this time it worked fine.
- I installed again PS Express app in iPhone and iPad and this time (FINALLY!) they worked fine with the Apple ID myname@mydomain.com.

Jesus Christ!  XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll start by saying that the new version of PS Express has not been released by Adobe for iOS, but they did close my ticket saying it is fixed. I always irks me when a support group closes a ticket to clear the stats, but the problem is still i vaporware.

In the many hours I spent trying to fix this, I went through the trouble of linking my Adobe ID to Google and Facebook. I'm unable to link it to my Apple ID because I already have a burner PS Express account there. I of course tried deleting that account, but it is still in the system somewhere, so I can't link my Adobe account with my Apple ID.

I'm happy to hear that linking Adobe to Apple has solved the issue for many, but it's not an option for me. I'm waiting with bated breath for the new release to see if it does indeed fix my login issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 24.1 is out, and IT DID NOT FIX THE ISSUE. since support closed the ticket, I have started the 8+ hour ordeal of dealing with trainee, tier 0.5, tier 1 support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, bizarre 

hope they deal with this quickly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a related issue--I was working on editing some photos and this new release asks if you want to apply previous edits that get autosaved in Themes. I did that thinking it was saving the images. Nope, now they are gone and when I looked in my icloud library including the recycle folder, the photos aren't there either. I contacted support and all he advised was to reinstall the app. Didn't fix anything. Anyone else having the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default7jlbu5shm8zq ,

We are sorry for your difficulties. Please help us with the device OS version and the Photoshop Express application version details installed on your device.

We are here to help you.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

17.2.1 and 24.1.0

Would it be helpful if I posted all the case numbers that Adobe has open and closed without resolution? I've spent now 10 solid hours with multiple support agents via chat, email, and phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE January 21, 2024

1) Adobe found a problem with the version of Photoshop Express for iOS impacting my ability to activate PS Express

2) Adobe promised that the fix would be in version 24.1.0

3) version 24.1.0 did not include the fix

4) Adobe promised that the fix would be in version 24.2.0

5) version 24.2.0 does not include the fix

The problem still exists as of today.

I have asked Adobe for compesation as I upgraded my subscription 6 months ago to include Photoshop Express Premium, and I still cannot use the Premium features on any iOS device.

Any request for compensation has resulted in immedetly ending the chat window by the support agent and closing my ticket.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has now opened a new case, pretending like the last 4 months of support never happened.

24.3.0 does not have the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, tried tons of times to uninstall and reinstall but in vain. Event 24.4.0 still not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @obwanknobi@振楠3514811574mc ,

We are sorry for all your difficulties. I think the issue is not with the account ID you are using,  it is with the subscription. The photoshop Express subscription is different for Android and iOS devices respectively. The Adobe ID you are using to access Photoshop Express in Android should be different from iOS. Please try changing the email account and start the subscription with iOS and download through App Store. The subscription model is different in both the devices in terms of features, prices. Hence you have to purchase the subscription for Android device and iOS device separately.

Please let me know if the workaround helps you . I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, Neelam. But to be honest, it seems like we're just running in circles with new possible reasons, but no solution.

I can imagine, that making a photo app can be difficult, but I also guess it's not rocket science since other companies can do it. Why is it, that Adobe can't fix it? I still not able to log in and use the service I've paid for... and have never been able to log in.

that brings me on to my next topic. I've paying continuously for about 8-9 years (almost customer 10 years anniversary). But the ps express app have never been working , so I would like a refund on that. I've been paying for a service, that never  is functioning.  Plus a future  refund until your promised service actually delivers. 

feel free to reach out on this Neelam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines