Image Sizing in Photoshop Express

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening,

I am using my iPad and Photoshop Express. (I normally use Photoshop, however, don't have access at this time. )

I'm trying to resize and image to fit into a frame I bought for a gift.  The image size I need is 3.5" x 5".  The photo paper I have is 6" x 4".  In photoshop, this would be a breeze. However, I'm having difficulties figuring this out on Photoshop Express.

Can anyone assist? I appreciate it!!!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please check this video to know how you can resize a video in Photoshop Express; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnjSD5z_o44

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's honestly absolutely ridiculous that after 9 >>>>>YEARS<<<<< of the communty asking for a proper resize option you still failed to add it into the Photoshop Express application! Your soltuion doesn't work whatsoever since the website you linked doesn't work on either an iPhone or on an iPad since you need the bloody flash player.. I have the app installed on my phone and tablet but I have to go back to my computer to do such an easy task.. absolute joke considering the ridiculous prices you put on these apps! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits