in app purchase moved to subscription model

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop Express for iOS was a paid in app purchase for the advance features. I re-installed the app on my iPhone 11, and I cannot restore my in app purchase payment as the app has moved to a subscription model.  Help.

The cost of the subscription model IMO is excessive verus other editing apps. No consideration seems to have been made for pure mobile users.  If Photoshop Express included Adobe Lightroom mobile and maybe one other app for £5 per month that would be more reasonable and perhaps with a more restricted cloud storage as well, as also without any support for the desktop apps. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This is a lats reply but I hope that by now you were able to resolve your issue.

I also found that when you cancel a  paid Adobe subscription plan the with Adobe you may are still able to use the plan until the billing cycle for that subscription is fullfill.

To fully cancel you also need to go to the Apple Appstore and identify active subscriptions from there and cancel them.

See here:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits