Issue with smartcut tool In Photoshop Express on iOS

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having trouble recently with the smartcut tool in Photoshop Express mix. It works fine for the first image I select in a canvas but doesn't for any other images I add in it. Is there any way to fix this?

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Bug , iOS , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble with Photoshop Express. We're here to help.

Which version of Photoshop Express and iOS are you using? When was the last time you used it properly? Did it start happening after any recent system or application update? Can you share a small video or screenshot of the issue that you see,

Try reinstalling the application and let us know if it helps.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using iOS version 15.5 and Photoshop Express version 22.21.0 . The last time it worked properly for me was around May 19th, and it didn't happen after any updates, it just randomly occurred. I've also tried reinstalling it multiple times with no success. I'll send a video of my issue soon.

Thank you for your assistance

Thomas

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the details, Thomas. Would you mind sharing your workflow? Is it happening with particular file formats? I will wait to hear from you soon. Video will be very helpful, or you can share screenshots as well.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits