• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing camera profile for Apple ProRAW photos

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I apologize if this is a naive question as I don't have too much knowledge on the differentiation of of RAW image formats but I have been using photoshop express on iPad for several years and have never had an issue editing RAW images. I was typically used to editing RAW photos taken from a Canon camera, but more recently I have been trying to edit some photos taken from my iPhone using the "Apple ProRAW" feature. Upon pulling these up in express it comes up with a message first asking if I want to pull the original image or JPEG as usual and then when I select original it comes up with an error message saying, "Missing Camera Profile! Unable to download the Camera profile. Do you want to continue using Standard profile?" which then just pulls up a more washed up looking image which I assume is just the jpeg. My question is does photoshop express have the capability to edit Apple ProRAW images or is this an unsupported format, and if so does anyone know of there is any plans for future compatibility?

Thank you,

TOPICS
Feature request , Import and share , iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue! Can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, trying to search the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue on both my iPhone and iPad and have had it for more than a year now. Supposedly the fix for this was a complete reset of the device PS Express is installed on which is a terrible solution and one that doesn't actually work. I finally decided to give a full reset a try today and the issue still persists. Not sure what the point of my adobe subscription is if I can't actually edit on the divce that 90% of my images come from or the device that all of my images sync to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue on my Android phone. Can take RAW images, but get the "camera profile not found" message when I try to edit them in PS Express. I see nowhere to add camera profiles if they were even available. Someone please help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having this issue as well. Uninstalling the PS Express app from my phone and reinstalling it got this working for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Photos app, make a duplicate of the photo that you're trying to edit and use the duplicate photo in PE. It has worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Any solution yet ? I tried reinstalling the app or using the duplicate pic. Neither of them worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No unfortunately as of now I have tried uninstalling and duplicating images and am still facing the same error. I received a response from Adobe in regards to a review I posted on the App Store. They asked me to send my feedback as a feature request which I have done and not received any response to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All ( @Cris217817490q6v, @jeromexu@SunnyM., @hynkle, @Mark Kenyon, @Kelsey23551447gw2w@Chau V.243607875fbo,  @RDumond06@Diane25163434wcv0),

Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the delayed response.

We’re sorry that you're experiencing these issues, as we know how frustrating it can be.

Our engineers are aware of this and doing their best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Although we do not yet have an exact timeline for when it gets fixed, we will inform you when it has.

We are grateful that you’ll are part of the Adobe Express community, and we are always here to help.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, @Lyn_D is there a status update? I cannot find a fixed issues or what's new document on helpx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines