• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MIX in PS Express stopped responding

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly I am unable to utilize the “Mix” portion of the PS Express app. I created an image yesterday 4/15/2022 without issue and saved it as normal. However since that image I have not been able to use the “Mix” portion again. I can open the MIX as normal but when trying to add the first image it is not responding to my attempt.

Every other portion of the app is working as expected. I recently upgraded to the full access and MIX is one of the primary functions I planned to use, this is frustrating to say the least. I hope you can help me to figure it out.
Tim
TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just wondering if you ever got help or figured it out. I use mix function in app on iphone but the feature doesn't exist in the app on ipad mini 5. Adobe has been useless as far as customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines