Mix tab is missing in PS EXPRESS v. 21.39.0

Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both my wife and myself have upgraded PS EXPRESS to v. 21.39.0 on our ipads. On her ipad she has 4 Tabs EDIT, MIX, COLLAGE, RETOUCH and so she can merge photos and change background. On mine the MIX tab is missing. Also on my iphone I have the older  v. 21.38.0 installed and I have EDIT, MIX, COLLAGE, RETOUCH, CAPTURE. I have attached snapshots. I am confused. Can anyone tell me what is going on and how can I fix the problem. Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug , Download and install , Feature request , iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and cannot seem to get any answers from online support chat. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I talked to tech support on the phone because nobody was answering my post. When I called I explained the problem again and after a couple days they emailed me and said that in order to get the mix tab I needed an Ipad 5th generation and higher. But I told them that I do not have just an Ipad. I have an Ipad air 3rd generation and the newest one that just came out only goes up to 4th generation. So does this mean that I have to upgrade my Ipad air to 4th generation to solve the problem? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits