• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mix Workflow Disappeared

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly, about a month ago, the Mix Workflow disappeared from my screen. I’ve been emailing & chatting back & forth with Adobe Customer Support and the latest email I received stated that the Mix Workflow has been discontinued altogether from PS Express Premium. Is that really correct? I've attached screenshots of my screen and the email.

I tried to restore purchases and get the error message that my subscription has expired, although it does not actually expire until March 2024. Screenshots also attached.

Since the Mix-Cutout with transparent background is the only feature on PS Express that I use, I tried to cancel my premium subscription purchased through Apple, but since it has been over 90 days, they will not refund or prorate my upgrade purchase price. What a terrible result! Can you please help me figure out what’s going on?
Thank you!

Gale

I’m on iPhone SE and iPad Air 4th Gen, both IOS v 16.5.1

My PS Express shows Release 23.23.0

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Hi @GMKmc1r ,

After investigating your concern, I would like to inform if there are any refund-related queries, you have to contact the Apple support team through the below link:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @GMKmc1r ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, yes, the mix workflow feature is no longer available now. You could always explore more features available at present in the application. For billing related issue , I will route to our billing team to help you further.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved and merged from account, payment & plan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @GMKmc1r ,

After investigating your concern, I would like to inform if there are any refund-related queries, you have to contact the Apple support team through the below link:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines