My image got rejected

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2C5633FC-F6BA-49DC-89F5-AF7D0FEF973E.jpeg

I was about to share the photo of nature that I took to the community but it got blocked as it didn't "follow the guidelines" or something similar.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a question about how to use Photoshop for iPad?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No that has nothing to do with my post, my image just got rejected for not "following guidelines" even tho it's just a picture of nature

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you were contributing it to Adobe Stock? We have a forum for that, and I'll move your post there. Let me know if I am misinterpreting.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's about my image in Adobe photoshop express (for IPhone) being rejected for not following guidelines, I would like to know which guideline it didn't follow. The IPhone version of Adobe Photoshop Express has a feature were you have a type of "Instagram", so I was trying to publish my photo there.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the Save and Share button in PS Express where you can put your image on Instagram?

419902AC-022E-4CB4-BCBD-CD533D155CB4.jpeg

0DD9E78D-597B-4A75-88CD-05691A173F14.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is a feature only available on IOS I believe, 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the discover Photoshop express thing I think it's called

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at what other Stock Contributors are doing in your category.  You have fierce competition from 2+ million other submissions.

Water spring

Stock customers are looking for highest visual and technical quality.  See links below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this may be a feature called Discover for Photoshop Express. I can't find any details of it, but I find a few unanswered questions. I suggest this post be moved to the Photoshop Express community; it doesn't seem related to Adobe Stock, or to Photoshop for iPad. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm thinking along those lines as well, after we hear back from @Julli2727 , and the subject line might also needs to be rewritten.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Who rejected your image? For what reason? Please be specific.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits