New update takes away ability to view/edit raw files? Did it happen to you?

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating today, I no longer can view or edit raw files?  It says that it's a premium/paid function.  WTH?  I was already limited on what I COULD do on a file by what's in the standard version and what's in the premium/paid version and now they're taking away this?  When I bought it, the description in the app store listed all these wonderful functions (noise reduction - export to photoshop) but failed to put an * by the functions that are only available in the premium version.  Seems like false advertising from the get go but I didn't get too angry until this update took away what I WAS using it for.  Did this happen with any of you?  OH...and I WON'T be updating Lightroom for fear of the same thing happening there.  The update description for PS Express mentioned nothing about taking away functionality so I'm not trusting Adobe updates anymore until I've read other's reviews of them.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?