• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Mix function for iPad?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a few older posts about this, but I'm hoping for an update. I was an avid PS Mix user and downloaded PS Express and subscribed. I can use Mix on my phone, but it isn't an option on my iPad. Checked that I'm signed into both devices, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and still... no Mix. 

This is incredibly frustrating. I paid for the subscription so I could use this particular feature. Come on, Adobe. Make it work for all devices, or at least highlight that it only works for certain versions. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Allison289413845i4i 

Photoshop Mix reached end of life two years ago and is no longer available for download in the App Store. It was replaced by Photshop Express.

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/photoshop-fix-mix-eos-faq.html

Try this:

In Photoshop Express, choose "Mix":

janee_0-1679232625961.png

Then make other choices, such as "Cutout" from the bottom bar, or click Edit, Transform, or Blend at the top to see the choices available to each category.

janee_1-1679232832932.png

Details here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-express/get-started-ios.html

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Allison289413845i4i 

Does this answer your question? Are you able to find the Mix features in Express?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the follow up! I have the menu when I try to open up a picture in PS Express on my iPad,  but when I select "Mix" it does nothing. It's also missing the Mix button at the top of the Home Screen. 

FA9A95FC-D5B1-44B6-92D8-00D7F0642688.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines