Photoshop download link doesn't work

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download a free trial version of photoshop and when I click on the download button it brings me to a page that gives me a link to send to myself. When I click on that "send me the link" button, it sets it up in an email. I then email it to myself and open the received email. When I click on that link that is supposed to download my photoshop, it sends me back to the original page with the link. Why can't I download it and why do the links keep it in a loop?

I use a chromebook, but have been able to download Lightroom without any problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. So far, I haven't been able to figure out why this is happening. Especially since I have a subscription to downlaod the full version. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to figure it out?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me on my chromebook....any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah i also have a chromebook and it just keps me in a loop no matter what i try

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help. i need photoshop on my laptop so i can do school assignments in a few days

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a chromebook and having the same problems. Did anyone solve the problem

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and also using  a chromebok

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a chromebook and need adobe photoshop to work on it. It just takes me right back to the send me the link page. What can I do?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same thing is happening to me, i also have a chromebook.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits