• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Express app flips completely upside down in Edit mode. Using latest updates. IOS 16.4.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was happening before I updated to the latest version of Photoshop Express and latest version of IOS 16.

Every time I try to Edit a photo, the whole app flips upside down and no matter how I turn the device, it stays that way.

I have to shut down the app.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry for your difficulties. Could you please let us know if you also have the same issue of screen flip with other applications? You could try signing out and signing into the application once. Also if you have the same issue with other applications as well you could check the settings on your phone.

Rotate the screen on your iPhone or iPod touch
  • Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen to open Control Center.
  • Tap the Portrait Orientation Lock button to make sure that it's off.
  • Turn your iPhone sideways.

Please refer to the article for more details:

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204547

Please let me know how it goes and if the resolution helps you in any way.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this does not happen with any other application and the screen flips right back when I close Photoshop Express. The only way I can work in this PAID app is to close it, import the picture again and say YES to do I want to finish working on my previous project. If I say NO, the app flips the new import again.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MoeR56,

Thank you for providing this update.

Would you mind sharing a screen recording of the issue with us so we can better understand what is happening?

To share the video with us, kindly go to the settings page on the PS Express app and "Help Us Improve," and a new email will open. Attach the video to the pre-filled specs.

Once you've sent the video, please let me know so that I can follow this up for you.

We're looking forward to hearing from you and are here to help.

Many thanks,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, sorry it took so long, but I uploaded the screen recording just now into Photoshop Express as you asked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MoeR56 Thank you!

I will follow this up and get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - VERY annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sivey@pdx,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the app. Have you tried clearing the app cache and reinstalling the app? I recommend sharing a screen recording of the workflow to investigate further. Also, share the device details and the application version installed on your device.

Thank you, 
Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines