Photoshop Express crashing on iPad

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop express 20.35.4 on iPad iOS 12.4.8, when I try to open a photo from my albums the screen goes black. I can make and save a collage in the app but not edit any photo’s. This has happened in the last few days, anyone else experienced this? I suspect an update may have caused this problem.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having this exact problem for the last few days, too. Frustrating. Any answers?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - exactly the same on exactly same configuration for iPad and app. Fine on android + Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same problem.....can you fix or can I revert to an older version of Photoshop Express ...if how do I do that on my iPad

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess only possibility with rolling back to previous is if you have those on cloud? There are sites offering previous versions for android, but I’ve not found any for iPad
I just update automatically so I guess it’s the waiting game.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone from Adobe going to let us know what’s happening? Waiting is tedious.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed, I have had a few conversations with the help but always get referred here, I accidentally pressed ‘try premium’ and can now longer go back to the free editing, collage yes editing no, DO NOT PRESS THE TRY PREMIUM, I feel like I am in some sort of endless loop!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits