Photoshop Express: Differences between Android and iOS versions?

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, are there relevant differences between Photoshop Express for Android and iOS? A quick comparison showed that the iOS version seems to have more settings in Preferences, but does not allow to change the directory for saving (as is possible in the Android version). Are there currently any significant differences image-editing wise?

Also I'd like to fully understand what I do NOT get if I don't register with Adobe ID or Facebook. Is it only the Looks-Filters?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Henrik,

Apart from the differences that you're already aware of, there is not much difference between the two versions as it's a same application.
There are premium features that you get when you sign up using Adobe ID, such as premium looks, moreover, it adds the ability to easily share edited photos to WhatsApp, in addition to Creative Cloud, Revel, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, email, text, and other apps.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits