Photoshop Express Invert Colors (Positive to Negative)

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there any way to use Photoshop Express to invert colors; that is, to make a positive image a negative? Online searches indicate that it may have been possible in earlier versions, but I can't figure out how.

I'm using IOS 12.4.1

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean iOS 12.1.4?

If so, when you open Photoshop Express and load the image you want to invert, select the “Basic” filters just to the right of the “My Looks” filter set. Scroll to the right, Invert is the seventh one over.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for this answer. I tried several online searches but couldn't come up with it. Thanks again!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This works!  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I had the same question and can do this now.  Regards, Ruth 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Where is the "basic" filter option located in ps express? I've just switched to ps express recently and am so confused by the interface! Can't find anything. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On my iPhone (iOS 15.3) the menu is:

Looks>Basic>Invert

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits