• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Express iPhone vs ipad?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why am I seeing a difference in features between my iPhone an iPad? On iPad I only have Edit, Collage and retouch...

TOPICS
How to , iOS , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. There are a few features in Photoshop Express which are specific to iPhone. If you want to see a similar iPad feature, please share your feedback with us.

To know more about Photoshop express on iPad and iPhone, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvnNfJIwSug

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply! Curious how relevant the video is that you recommended, it is 12 years old?  I was expecting to be able to have access to more features when using the iPad but I only have access to Edit, Retouch and Collage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines