Photoshop Express: Is there a "Paint" /Dodge and Burn Option like in Photoshop Fix

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Communuity,

I wanna use Photoshop Fix on another of my Apple Devices (new iPad), but its not downloadable anymore. Photoshop Express seems to be the subsitute to it now. Sadly, it doesnt have the "Paint" option like in Fix anymore, where you could paint over your picture a bit to alter a colour etc.
Also, Dodge and Burn is also not available anymore (or I simply cant find it).

Are these Options not available at this point?
Id love to have an easy solution like in PS Fix for this, since I loved to use the tools and dont want to switch to normal PS for using these features easy and nice.

Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Our product team is working on including the features & tools from Photoshop Fix & Photoshop Mix in Photoshop Express. You can submit a feature request for the features/tools you wish to see in Photoshop Express here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/bridge/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40877

This forum is monitored directly by our developers. They can look into the feature request & may implement them in a future update.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure @nikunj.m meant this link... not the one to Bridge 🙂 :

Photoshop Express | Adobe Photoshop Family

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the correct link Phil! Guess I pasted what I had on the clipboard by accident.

Cheers!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits