Photoshop Express v. 8.0.3 crashes (iOS) - will not launch

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the v. 8.0.3 upgrade, Photoshop Express no longer works.  It attempts to launch on my iPhone 7+ (iOS) but immediately crashes.  I removed the app from my phone and reinstalled, but the results are the same.  Please help!  Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with Photoshop Express on your iPhone.

We have encountered an issue with the latest version and are working on a fix. Please add your vote to the issue at the link below and follow the discussion for further communication.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/newest-version-of-ps-express-for-ipad-crashes...

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.  Thank you!  The recent iOS releases, i.e., 8.0.4, 8.0.5 and 8.0.6 have restored access to the application.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits