Photoshop Express v Photoshop Mix Confusion

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is about PS Express in relation to PS Mix. I understand that the stand alone  PS Mix is discontinued. I still have it on one device and still use it. However I need to use it on a new iPad but obviously can’t get it. So I Googled to see if there is another app like it and found that Adobe has added the features of the stand alone, discontinued PS Mix and PS Fix apps to PS Express which I already have on my phone. When I checked, I found that yes, the Mix feature is there along with the Edit, Retouch, Collage and Capture features. So that was great. I then went into the App Store on my iPad so I could get PS Express on there as well and use the 5 features, including Mix, Except, unlike the PS Express app on my iPhone, the one I downloaded today (same version as on my iPhone), is only giving me the Edit , Retouch and Collage options. Adobe can’t help, they just keep telling me the separate Mix and Fix apps are discontinued. I know that but their own website says these features have been incorporated into PS Express. And yet they aren’t in the PS Express app I got today on my iPad, even though they are on my iPhone. Am I missing something? Thank you if anyone can help. Am going to try and attach screen shots of the 5 options I have on iPhone as opposed to the three I have on iPad.

TOPICS
Creative , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?