• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Express Windows 11 - Cannot Import RW2 File

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the Photoshop Express app from the Microsoft Store on a new Windows 11 machine, but I get an error trying to import an RW2 file from my Panasonic G9. 

I can import the files fine on a Chromebook and Macbook, is there anything different with teh Windows app? Anything I can do to fix it?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Expresss forum where you are more likely to get help relevant to your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Todd280576595kw6 ,

Apologies for the late response and also for the frustration & difficulties you faced with the Photoshop Express. For Windows, we don't support the RAW file format. The PSX Windows Application is very basic. If you want to use the import RAW photo feature, you can use an iOS device to access Photoshop Express.

We are here to help you. I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines