Photoshop Express

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use this on my iPhone 12.  I also want to be able to use it on my Desktop Windows 10.  Most my pictures are on the desktop and I like the collages PS Express has.  They have many more than my Photoshop Elements.

When I open PS Express on the desktop, it goes to an individual picture, doesn't give you the option of picking a collage.  What don't I see?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some features are simply platform-specific or tied to AI-driven web services only available on connected devices. Auto-Collage is such a thing.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bummer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop Express, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS Express.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seem that some different functions appear on different devices.

By the way Photoshop express is amazing tool) Very easy to use.

I also wish that real Photoshop full version will become also - "easy to use" just like figma.

I mean Photoshop creators should make more intuitive design ......

Message from moderator: Do not add websites in your signature or your account will be banned

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop is developed for professionals. If you want "easy to use", stay with Photoshop Express.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits