Photoshop mix failure

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve posted this here as it was the closest option and an Adobe representitive suggested I download Photoshop Mix.

I’ve just upgraded my Ipad.  Supposedly this is a good thing but one of the tools I’m use to using I can’t seem to find. I use Photoshop Touch.  Took a little getting use to, but I seem to do okay with it.  Unable to find it, I got ahold of Adobe tech suport.  I spoke to someone only identfied as “Steve”. After 15 minutes of trying to get him to understand what an IPad was, I was able to finally ask how to transfer my Photoshop Touch app to the new device.  His understanding of your products was amazing, as we started over with trying to figure out what an IPad device was. He then said I sould buy Photoshop. 

A half hour later and ten on hold he suggested Photoshop Mix.

Bluntly; it sucks.

Why in the world would I wish to use this Tinker Toy app?  There are no tools or controls  that compared to Photoshop Touch.  I’m confused at the poor quality Adobe presents as an alternative to an app that got the job done?  I’m also confused at the type of tech support Adobe hires.  If that’s the best you got, can I get a job? I think I could handle it blindfolded. The standards seem shockingly low.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?