Photoshop touch for android image import isn't working

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gotten PS Touch for andriod in late February this year and all of a sudden yesterday when I went to start a nee project and tried to open a file inside the app (I was trying to make a design to put on some clothing I planned to sell), it showed nothing, like no photos in the local photos section and when I tried Google, it just said "Error" in red. Is there a way to fix this please?

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you clarify exactly what program you have? PS Touch was an early app created years ago for iPad and hasn't been available, as far as I know, for a long time. Current apps are:

• Photoshop for Mobile (just released Nov 1)
  • Photoshop Mix
  • Photoshop Fix
  • Photoshop Express
  • Photoshop Sketch

Please tell us which one you have. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I mean the actual PS Touch and I have searched it up and it has been discontinued since 2017. However I had gotten it off of Softonic.com (an andriod version apparently)  beforeI had searched it up and it has been working fine for me from February this year to November this year. I have none of those and are any of those like PS Touch? And what is the reason for discontinuing it because I was making graphics and ads for money with it as I am 14 and I need the money for irl financial issues. Please reply when you can. Also where can I get that "Photoshop for mobile" from and is it available to andriod phones?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop for Mobile doesn't work on any phones; at the moment it's iPad only. You could take a look at PS Mix or PS Fix (or both) as well as PS Express. All should be available on the Google Play store. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What all iPad's is Photoshop for mobile available to? Is it available for iPad, iPad 2 iPad pro?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits