Please help

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to all this and not computer/tech savvy. I'm on a moto g stylus using the express app just to take my fiance's handwriting from a poem/love letter and move it onto a blank peice of paper so that I can add it to our picture/holiday card. A simple how to or any help at all would be appreciated , god bless and Thank you so much 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! We are happy to help!

But we need a little information--Do you have a digital image of the poem and a digital image of your photo? If so, can you upload a screenshot of both of them? That would really help us give you the right steps to take to accomplish your goal.

Are you familiar with Photoshop? What version do you have?

We will be able to help you more effectively if we can see what you are working with,

Michelle

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll reply with an example of what I'm looking for ya no thank you.. I'm
using the app on my phone as if rn but can acess a computer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jay5E45 

Since your question is about Photoshop Express, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS Express.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why don't you just have her sign it? I mean why would you even need to go through all this?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits