PS express for IOS Apple pencil support

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I've received today a notification that Adobe will be discontinuing Photofix and photomix. I understand this is being replaced by PS express. I've installed the app on my 5th gen ipad pro and have tried to give it a try. 

I've noticed that when trying to use the heal brush, it works as expected with the fingers. However, when I use my pencil, it defaults to a huge (70% of the screen brush) and I cannot resize it.

My questions is: Is this normal? Is there a way to have it resized? that would be a show stopper for me.

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug , iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So glad (well, sort of!) to see that I'm not the only one experiencing this. 

It has to be a bug... how could it not work properly with an Apple Pencil?  Waiting to see if it's ironed out in the next update.  Otherwise we need an explanatio from someone at Adobe!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are comparison pictures:

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly what I'm experiencing. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits