PS Express for Windows 7

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find Photoshop Express for Windows 7? It would be silly to have PS Express only for Windows 8 onward because most people with Windows still use W7. W 10 is kind of junk because it constantly downloads updates and doesnt let people work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System requirements

Photoshop Express is available on iOS, Android, and the Windows Microsoft Store. The minimum supported OS version is:

• iOS: 10.0 and above
  • Android: 4.1 and above
  • Windows: Windows 8 and above

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew THAT!

There should be a version for Windows 7, too.

They just terminated Windows live photo gallery and PS Express is just a nice little alternative for that.

I do have PS CS6 but I dont always want to start that huge program to quickly change a few photos of mine.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not sure if this would suit your needs but you could try FastStone Image Viewer

FastStone Image Viewer - Powerful and Intuitive Photo Viewer, Editor and Batch Converter

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Faststone VIEWER??? Useless CRAP. Installed it, looked at it, chucked it into the BIN.

Difficult to navigate where you want to go AND

I dont want to VIEW my images.  I can do that with the normal Windows photo viewer.

I want to change contrast whites darks , crop the image etc. and then save it as a smaller version.

Windows Live Photo gallery is the best and if you dont have that PS Express...

Why PS express second? Because it has already too many options for some quick adjustments.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this post curious about the same thing. But I had to post because your response to people trying to help you was simply ludicrous.

In today's world typing in caps is the same as yelling. People are trying to help you and you're ridiculous and being a total twat doesn't make people want to help.

So I want you to understand your response was absolutely rude.

That is the only reason I signed in. Treat people who are trying to help you with a little respect. The end.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I normally use the REAL photoshop, just wanted the PS Express because it loads faster for a quickie.

dm14694692 WHERE was I shouting??? Nowhere, just highlighting text. Well, some people, like you, dont understand that.

Nobody was really helping here.

Guess the best photo editing program for W7 remains Windows live Photo Gallery then.

Got PS Express on my phone and its getting on my nerves. Almost every time it loads it tries to tell me stuff like... when you click here you can crop images, ...and every now and then it tries to give me an introduction into photoshop. Have to scroll through several screens of explanations before I can finally start doing something with PS Express.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well said! I actually opened an account on the Community to applaud you for speaking up.

From my understanding, there is no app avaibale for any windows below 8, correct?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can request it but I can tell you it isn’t likely. I suspect it uses Microsoft’s new app tools introduced in Windows 8.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too sad.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I've moved this thread from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Express forum

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits