PS Express still constantly crashes when saving a photo. iPhone X/Xs

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this Issue only occurs through using my preferred workflow which is opening a photo in camera roll sellecting edit, open the app selection menu by pressing the circle with three dots in it, choose Photoshop express, the photo opens in a slightly dumbed down version of PS express for some reason, I make adjustments including luminance, shadows, sharpening and a few other things, then choose Done. 4 out of 10 times the photo won’t render/save. The screen goes black with a spinning wheel..forever! Most of the time it happens to the ones I have spent the most time dialing in.

has happened to me on both my IPhone X and Xs for over a year!! Can’t believe it’s not resolved!

If I open the Photoshop express app and choose a photo, work on it and export it will save!  It’s only a problem when linking from the camera roll menu which like I said I prefer to use because it shows the little heart icon so you know which photos are your favorites among others so you can A/B fav or other shots or easily see and pick a marked favorite without filtering to see only favorites.

this is should be resolved.  I have countless screen recordings of the app failing over and over again and then sometimes working doing identical processes. Doesn’t seem to be a problem with my iPhone 6s or iPad Pro 12” fwiw

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is still an issue. forever stuck on spinning wheel.

edit: found the cause! the subscription effects are allowed but you can only play with them, not save! so if you don't play with subscription effects, image is saved. if you use premium effects, the spinning wheel stucks forever.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits