• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS express wrong orientation for IPad Pro

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using photoexpress for a while now. Then I purchased an iPad Pro... excellent I thought now I will be able to use adobe products much better. 

Here comes Photoexpress Pro...

On my screen the camera is totally wrong, in portrait mode supposedly but then tried to force landscape. So what I see is the below picture on its side. However, when I look at the file it is upside too. 

Changing the position of the iPad Pro doesn't help either. It just rotates in the wrong format.

Help.

36F96B96-4DF8-497B-A8AD-EC34C2711F10.png

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@RayGreen wrote on March 14 2022

I have been using photoexpress for a while now. Here comes Photoexpress Pro...

Hi Ray,

You posted to Photoshop Camera and asked about Photoshop Express. I'll move your post for you.

To test:

• Take two photos and turn your device 180° when taking the photo. Which one opens properly in Express?
  • Where is the camera lenses when taking the photo? Upper left or right? Lower left or right?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines