PSExpress export to PSD/Photoshop2020: wrong colours, blue hue - all over sudden

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do get a huge blue hue and wrong colors all over sudden, when I use the export-feature "Upload to Photoshop" and upload my photos to the cloud from my iPhone8.

Here's the workflow

1. Shoot in raw  ("camera pro")
  2. open the raw picture in PSE
  3. photo looks fine, all colours as they should be
  4. editing the photo in PSE
  5. eporting with the option "Photoshop"
  6. the export uploads the photo as PSD to creative cloud
  7. Photoshop 2020 on my Mac notices this upload and offers to open the photo
  8. and options notice pop up to convert the embedded colour profile 
  9. no matter what option I choose, the photo ends up being having these wrong colours

Again: I used this process and workflow for all my iPhone pictures since years, never had this problems until recently. Cannot explain, what's going on....  And, I guess, most important: even in the finder-preview, the exported psd-image alreadyhas these wrong colours, so maybe, it's not related to importing it into Photoshop at all, but the EXPORT from PSE is somehow "faulty"...

Since a few weeks, all exported photos look like this - a huge blue hue...Since a few weeks, all exported photos look like this - a huge blue hue...  That's a screenshot, how the edited photo looks on my iPhone in PSEThat's a screenshot, how the edited photo looks on my iPhone in PSE  This is, how it looks in finder-preview (creative cloud folder) before even opening it in photoshop 2020 - already, the blue hue is presentThis is, how it looks in finder-preview (creative cloud folder) before even opening it in photoshop 2020 - already, the blue hue is present  That's how it used to be after exporting from PSE to PS and opening in Photoshop on my laptopThat's how it used to be after exporting from PSE to PS and opening in Photoshop on my laptop

importing into Photoshop does not differ from the older files...importing into Photoshop does not differ from the older files....... or the newer files, but the results are super-strange....... or the newer files, but the results are super-strange...

TOPICS
Bug , Import and share , iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue but only when I do the "Quick Export as PNG" on my Mac laptop from a PSD file.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits