Question: Send to Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question using Photoshop express.

Using this app, I saw this phrase (Send your edits as layered PSD to Adobe Photoshop on your Win/Mac)

However, I don't know what it means.

Please let me know. Thank you.

[Subject edited by moderator for clarity. Was "Question".]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop Express forum from Photoshop

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

First open PS on your desktop or laptop. Then in PS Express, open your image and click the upload button.

0E009062-055F-4A23-95AE-E1DD49D4E058.jpeg

In the next screen, select Photoshop from the list of choices. Your PS Express image from your iPad  will then open in the full version of Photoshop on your desktop/laptop.

308FD862-5712-49F9-8608-7630DF6186B5.jpeg

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this means the file which you save on PS Express as psd can be open in windows or Mac Os version....Regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the above instructions. On my iPhone, I have an image open, and then selected "send to Photoshop"... I have Photoshop open on my Mac... In PSX I see a message that says "Upload to Photoshop completed", but nothing is opening in PS on my Mac.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to signed into the same account for this to work properly. Make sure iOS app user account is the same as your Adobe account that you use for PS. The iOS app creates its own ID that doesn't have anything to do with your PS account.

On you iOS device, click the settings icon and then verify that your accounts are the same. If not, sign out and sign in with your PS account.

Hope that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits