RAF Support

Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried to edit a Fujifilm X100F RAF file in the Photoshop Express App on my Android 8.1.0. device. Although RAF support is mentioned here​ the apps would not open the file since it is "not supported or damaged". Strangely the Lightroom CC app is able to open and edit the same RAF file.

Are RAF contrary to the faq on the Adobe website not support? When is possible to edit in the Lightroom app but not the Photoshop Express app?

Oli

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with raw files from canon 6dii.

i think adobe is not updating PS express. 6dII is 7 months old! And I still can’t open raw files.

pushing poeple to use and pay for Lightroom???

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Months are passing and no answer. Adobe should really remove the software from AppStore if it decided it’s not worth developing it further no even fixing bugs. I do hope it will get low score.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Photoshop Express Creative Edits